To allow you to age in the comfort of your home
We offer a wide range of personalized in-home assistance & care services tailored to your needs and preferences. Our services are provided to dependent and non-dependent seniors, child or adult with disabilities, people that suffered from a recent accident, people with a degenerative disease and any other people that need short or long-term in-home assistance & care.
Meal preparation & eating
Personal care & hygiene
Assistance with dressing/ undressing: underwears, clothes, stockings, shoes, etc.
Assistance with mobility & staying active
Assistance or full completion of light housekeeping tasks including dusting, washing dishes, taking out the trash and sweeping & washing the floors.
Transportation & shopping
Timely remind you to take medication, drink water, and other daily wellness needs.
Physical presence of an Amika Caregiver to monitor and act upon any potential risks. Can be done 24/7. We adjust our hourly rates accordingly.
Doing activities, games, building friendships, fellowship, and community or just talking.
Activities dedicated to clients with cognitive problems. These activities are conducted with the aim to delay the effects of cognitive decline.
$24/ hour ($15.60 after tax credit)
- Potential minimum visit duration of 2 hours
- No minimum number of visits per week
- A single price, no matter what type of activities or which caregiver you select
- Free assistance to manage your 35% tax credit request
Other private homecare agencies (Greater Montreal Area)
$24 to $30/ hour
- Minimum visit duration of 3 to 4 hours
- Minimum number of visits per week (or you pay more)
- Variable prices depending on the type of service, caregiver, period of the week, number of combined hour, ...
- No tax credit management services - you take care of recovering the 35% tax credit yourself
Qualified and motivated Amika Caregivers
All Amika Caregivers are carefully screened and interviewed. We attract and retain the best talents.
Flexible scheduling. 24/7
No long-term contract. No minimum hours per week. You decide with whom, when and how long you want your care visits to be.
Easy to manage. Full transparency.
Thanks to our easy-to-use web and mobile app, you can easily manage your visits, stay in touch with your Amika Caregiver and be informed with real-time information about an ongoing care visit. Of course, you can do all that over the phone if you prefer!
Amika Caregivers assist and support the client in daily activities. They do not replace him. This approach aims to delay the effects of cognitive and physical capabilities declines.
All our services are eligible to the 35% tax credit for home-support services for seniors.
Thanks to the efficiency of our technology, we can reduce our administrative fees without lowering the quality of our service. This is more money in your pockets and in those of our Caregivers.
How does it work?
- A Specialist of our team visits you at your home to conduct an assessment of your care needs and preferences. It's free and without any committment.
- Our team pairs you with the Amika Caregiver(s) with whom you are the most likely to develop a friendly and trustworthy relationship. We are looking for the perfect match!
- You book your care visits: the time, the duration, the Caregiver, the activities to be performed, etc. Via our easy-to-use web and mobile app or by calling us directly.
- You are informed in real-time about the ongoing visit and receives a report once it is completed. 100% transparent.
- You pay at the end of each month for the number of hours of visits. No minimum number of visits. No long-term contract.
- We continuously evaluate the evolution of your visits with your Amika Caregivers to make sure your personalized care plan remains in line with your needs and preferences.