Become an Amika Caregiver !
You want to have full control over your schedule? You care about elderlies and people with disabilities?
We are always looking for amazing professional caregivers and senior’s companions for the cities of Montreal, Laval, North Shore and South Shore.
Whether it is for full-time or part-time work, we are interested to receive your application. As a Caregiver, we know that you accomplish a remarkable job that deserves to be recognized at his fair value. This is why your are at the center of our priorities: we listen to you, guide you and respond to your needs, 24/7.
By working with Amika, you:
- Have full control of your schedule: you decide when, where and with what clients you want to work
- Work with one client at a time, at your own pace
- Decide how many hours you want to work
- Can get quick performance-based salary increase
- Are assisted 24/7 by professionals
- Have access to free training
You will go to your assigned clients' home to assist them in various daily and domestic tasks such as meal preparation, hygiene and personal care, mobility assistance, light housekeeping, shopping, transportation and others.
An Amika Caregiver is assigned to a limited number of clients based on his preferences, his personality and his skills – all with the aim to build amicable and trustful relationships.
- No criminal record (a background check will be conducted)
- Up-to-date Moving People Safely (MPSP) and Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) trainings
- Law 90 training (an asset, not a must)
- Working experience with seniors and/ or people with disabilities
- Willing to drive or commute to different places during the day. Having his own car with a valid driving license is a strong asset
- Good physical condition. Capacity to move a people safely.
- Professional diploma in Patient Care Assistance (or equivalent) or completion of the first year of a diploma in nursing is a strong asset
- Friendly and professional attitude
- Dynamic and cheerful - you make people smile
- Capable of using a smartphone as a working tool